Sunday 1 March 2015

CPR Second Make-up Practice

Second Make-up Practice

Dani and I met up to go shopping for props because we still didn't have a teaser or any make-up so we decided to go and look around charity shops and fancy dress shops. I bought some white face paint to use as a base and some coloured paint sticks but we couldn't find a teapot or cups. We wanted to look in Wilkinsons as I was sure we could find what we needed there because i had already looked online but it was closed when we got there. 

I practiced on myself when I got home with the white base and found that the eyeshadow and other make-up did show up a bit better and looked more unusual and so planned to do it again on my friend and then take some pictures with my DSLR to go in the picture frames we were going to put on the walls of the set.






No comments:

Post a Comment