Wednesday 22 October 2014

DRAMA Props

Props

I have posted a lot in the Facebook group recently concerning what props I needed to buy to ensure everyone knew what I was getting and to get other people's opinions on what we needed and how many of certain things I should order.


I knew I wanted to get the glow in the dark stars as they would play a big part in the final scenes when the mum is trying to explain what has happened to Dylan's father and she talks about the stars - it is because she will look up at the glow in the dark ones and then she has the idea from that.

I found a few things on Ebay that we could use but it all depends what route the story will take after the two minute piece - we has talked about Dylan going outside and going to a playground as well as him building a den that acts as a spaceship in his room so that's why I posted everything I found on the group to see what the other members thought would work. I felt like we could make the part when he has built the suit and he is playing in it really surreal as I originally thought all this part was in his head and it was his imagination, and a child's imagination knows no bounds hence why I thought it would be really other worldly. I had pictured that we would completely change all the colours of the sky etc when he is outside so it looked like he was on another planet because it was all in his head. 

I saw an inflatable rocket which I thought could be cute for him to run around and play in;

This was a duvet set and cushion if we needed to get them and if we were going to really emphasise the space theme in the bedroom;


No comments:

Post a Comment